How to Help Individuals with Developmental Disabilities Cope with Grief
A Program for Providers of Services to Individuals with Developmental Disabilities, Parent(s)/Caregiver(s), Family and Anyone Interested.
To educate the participants on how to help individuals with developmental disabilities COPE WITH GRIEF.
- Become sensitive to the issue of grief for yourself and individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Become aware of the way you respond to grief.
- Learn to understand the elements of grief.
- Learn to understand individuals with developmental disabilities reactions and comprehension of grief.
- Learn what to say and what not to say.
- Learn how to help an individual and his or her family cope with grief.
- Learn how to guide individuals with Autism.
- Become aware of resources.
Schedule a Workshop