Celebration of HOPE Dinner
Friday, November 2, 2018
OnCenter Grand Ballroom
Celebrating HOPE 40th Anniversary
This year’s theme is “HOPE is a jewel!”
About The Dinner
It promises to be an evening filled with laughter, fun, enchantment, and friendship. The proceeds from the dinner go a long way to help HOPE provide our core services (one-on-one counseling, 12 monthly support groups, and our monthly newsletter) at no cost to the bereaved. It also helps HOPE to meet our daily operating expenses.
The Evening Includes:
- A beautiful reception
- A Silent Auction filled with some many wonderful baskets, many donated in memory of a loved one, memorabilia items and trips.
- A Live Auction
- Photo booth
What We’re Celebrating:
- It is an opportunity to celebrate the life of our loved ones who have died.
- It is a celebration of 40 years that HOPE has been helping grieving children & adults in our community and beyond.
- It is a celebration that grief has softened for thousands of bereaved and they can appreciate life and the people in their life.
Sponsorship and Table Host opportunities are available. More details to come.
Show your appreciation for HOPE by placing an ad in our program booklet. It is given to all attendees as well as to business leaders who visit HOPE during the year. Over 400 community leaders and supporters of HOPE are expected to attend.
We are now accepting donation items for our Silent Auction.
- Gift Baskets need a value of at least $40.00 – please list all items in the basket and total value.
- Baskets can be donated in memory of a deceased loved one or friend.
- Gift Certificates – post date so they are good for one full year.
- Available at HOPE Donation Request Letters and receipt forms. Receipt forms must be completed in full and dropped off at HOPE.
Last Year’s Dinner
Take a look at our photo album 2017 Celebration of HOPE Dinner.
2017 Dinner Photos