Celebration of HOPE Dinner
Join HOPE at the
24th Annual Celebration of HOPE Dinner
Friday, November 10, 2017
OnCenter Grand Ballroom.
This years theme is
It promises to be an evening filled with laughter, fun, enchantment and friendship. The proceeds from the dinner go a long way to help HOPE provide our core services (one-on-one counseling, 12 monthly support groups and our monthly newsletter) at no cost to the bereaved. It also helps HOPE to meet our daily operating expenses.
The evening includes:
- A beautiful reception
- A Silent Auction filled with some many wonderful baskets, many donated in memory of a loved one, memorabilia items and trips.
- A Live Auction
- Photo booth
The event is a celebration in many ways:
- It was an opportunity to celebrate the life of our loved ones who have died.
- It was a celebration of 39 years that HOPE has been helping grieving children & adults in our community and beyond.
- It is a celebration that grief has softened for thousands of bereaved and they can appreciate life and the people in their life.
Sponsorship and Table Host opportunities are available. For further details – Click Here.
Tickets are $125.00 a person. To purchase a ticket – Click Here
We are now accepting donation items for our Silent Auction:
- Gift Baskets need a value of at least $40.00 – please list all items in the basket and total value.
- Baskets can be donated in memory of a deceased loved one or friend.
- Gift Certificates – post date so they are good for one full year.
- Available at HOPE Donation Request Letters and receipt forms. Receipt forms must be completed in full and dropped off at HOPE.
Below is a link to photo’s of 2015 Celebration of HOPE Dinner.